All About TIMBERMATE
Timbermate Products was founded in Australia in 1991 as a small manufacturing company producing their namesake, Timbermate, a unique waterbased woodfiller, which is solvent and acrylic free. Most products at that time were either latex or solvent based. Today Timbermate’s unique waterbased formulation is accepted worldwide. Timbermate has developed a reputation for its quality products both in the manufacturing and distribution chain. All products in the Timbermate family are of the highest quality.Timbermate’s vision is to produce and distribute the highest quality products.
Timbermate Woodfiller is non-acrylic, non-shrinking, non-flammable and non-solvent based. Timbermate is proudly 100% Australian manufactured and owned. The Timbermate formula is over 85 years old and has been proven over time to give the best results. Timbermate does not shrink, sink, crack or fall out and is a no waste product.
All products in the Timbermate range area easy to use and apply and are perfect for both tradespeople and the DIY-er.
Overview of Timbermate
Timbermate Woodfiller is an Interior grade 4 in 1 Woodputty, Grainfiller, Edgefiller and Crackfiller. When thinned slightly with water can also be used as a sanding sealer. Timbermate does not shrink, sink, crack or fall out and has an indefinite shelf life. It is non-flammable, non-toxic and can be used to the last gram. The secret ingredient of Timbermate is tap water therefore containing no Acrylic, Latex or Solvents. Timbermate comes in 13 premixed colours plus Natural Tint Base. Timbermate takes all types of known stains, varnishes and coatings. The Timbermate formula is over 85 years old and is the only genuine water-based formula in the world proving that the formulation has stood the test of time.
Timbermate is proudly 100% Australian made and 100% Australian owned.
Timbermate is available in 250 gram, 500 gram, 2 kilogram, 8 kilogram, 20 kilogram and 200 kilogram drums. For exterior use Earl’s MulTFill or Earl’s Powder Putty.
There is an elegance and sharpness to it that is captivating.It is our great honor to offer a a series of Omega Replica Watches for you. Our friendly staff will be happy to assist you with anything you need. Good-quality Rolex Replica are thus, an analogy of admirable workmanship, in agreement of amazing account and design. It is a good way to satisfy the dream of Hublot Replica by purchasing a high grade replica watch.You may be sporting a very fine Cheap Red Bottom. And since the quality is so authentic it is bound to stay with you for ever.Their design consistency of Rolex Oyster Perpetual Movt 23k has created a distinctive look. In the last, Rolex replica is work of art and classic design. It’s also a great investment if you have the available cash, as you won’t have to worry about the Cheap Christian Louboutin losing value.tags:Bell Ross replica,Rolex Replica Swiss On Sales,Watches Replica
- TIMBERMATE is manufactured to a unique, genuinely water-based formula proven globally for over 50 years.
- TIMBERMATE is recommended for interior use. For certain exterior applications consider using Earls Powder Putty
- TIMBERMATE is non-flammable, non-toxic and non-yellowing
- TIMBERMATE is completely compatible with acid catalysed lacquers, as well as all known lacquers, top coatings and P.U. Fills cracks in masonry, plaster, flooring, drywall,brick, concrete, fibreglass, plastic or metal. Can be mixed with woodglues. Being water-based TIMBERMATE is non-flammable and contains no acetone, toxic or harmful ingredients. Also, TIMBERMATE will take varnish, urethane, wax, polish, lacquer, linseed, and other oils.
- TIMBERMATE can handle screwing, planing, cutting, drilling and sawing.
For variable consistency: May be thickened by leaving tub open or thinned by merely adding water to required consistency. Indefinite shelf and pot life,therefore…. no waste
- *No Waste, Usable to the last drop. If tub dries out just add water to soften.
- *Won’t Shrink, Sink, Crack or Fall Out.
- *Suitable for use in all Timbers including Particle Board M.D.F. (Custom Wood) *Plaster Board, Flooring, Panelling etc.
- *Can be used as Wood Putty, Sanding Sealer, Prime Coat, Grainfiller, Crackfiller, Undercoat & Edge Filler all in one.
- *Available in 13 Timber Tones plus Natural. Use White for top coats only.
- *Can be tinted in wet state or overstained when dry. Use any type of Colorant i.e. Water Based Spirit based ochers etc.
- *Easy sanding, will not clog paper when DRY Sanded dust can be mixed with water for re-use.
- *Fast drying approx. 20-30 min, but can be heat dried with a heat gun or lamp for faster drying. Temperature can affect drying time.
- *Clean hands or tools with water.
- *Non Flammable, Non Toxic,Non Yellowing.
- *Solvent, Latex and Acrylic Free.
- *Heat Proof and Freezeproof.
- *Provides a strong foundation for all top coats inc. Single & two pack products polyurethane’s, oils, acrylics, french polish wax etc.
- *Takes nails, screws, planing, sawing, drilling and routing
- *Can be used on Metal,Plastic, Fibreglass and in Foundries.